- perm_identity Supermaty.pl
- label Lawn grids
- favorite 1 likes
- remove_red_eye 9392 views
Innovative and environmentally friendly solutions are gaining more and more popularity in the construction sector.
Currently, there are many products on the market that can be used to finish the house and its green surroundings. All of them have their pros and cons. Therefore, you should choose the product that best suits your needs.
The "eco grid" system is the perfect solution for this purpose. The use of eco grilles in the supermaty store allows you to obtain an ecological, durable and beautiful surface in a short time. The hardened surface is resistant to abrasion, weather conditions and humidity fluctuations.
In addition, the ecological lawn grilles offered in the supermats online store are very easy to install and maintain. The system allows you to create lawns and parking spaces of any shape, as well as paths or access roads leading to the property.
Choosing the right lawn trellis for your home can be a difficult task. How do you know which one will be the best? Here are some things to consider:
* Movement frequency: When selecting the lawn grate model and type of filling, the frequency of the movement is particularly important. This is a key consideration when choosing the right solution. The strength of the grille and its height are the most important aspects during use. In domestic traffic, with lower vehicle traffic, up to 3.5 tons, universal or economic gratings with a lower wall can be used.
* Type of filling: Type of filling: from grass and gravel to earth, sand and snow. Each of them fills in a different way, giving different results. The grass fills the longest and requires the most maintenance, while the gravel requires little maintenance, but is not as aesthetic. The sand fills up quickly but can erode over time.
* Grille type: Grids come in several shapes: square, rectangular, hexagonal or triangular polypropylene plastic grates or polypropylene plastic stainless steel grates and stainless steel grids encased in polypropylene plastic. Hexagonal and triangular gratings provide greater stability than square or rectangular gratings because they fit better together at the edges.
The garage entrance and parking spaces around the house, while convenient, can be problematic due to bad weather or heavy traffic. Fortunately, there is a solution: the lawn trellis, which allows water and air to penetrate through the trellis and reach the soil.
The lawn grill also has a decorative function and complements the driveway and terrace, giving them a more aesthetic appearance. In the case of everyday use of the garage entrance and parking space, we recommend filling the grids with aggregate. It is a very aesthetic and convenient solution that requires no maintenance or cleaning.
We recommend using lawn grilles from the supermaty.pl online store, model G25 or G3, which can withstand loads of up to 150 t / m2 and are available in shades of black and gray. If the traffic is heavy, the G40 grating from supermat is the best solution. This trellis has a strength of 300 tons / sq m and can be used for heavier traffic. It is also used in passenger cars with a lower load-bearing structure. It is also perfect in situations where the native soil is unstable and a higher foundation and a stronger trellis are needed. In modern construction, where concrete is often dominant, grates combined with aggregate will harmoniously harmonize with the surroundings.
The G25, G30 and G40 grilles are available in heights of 2.5 cm, 3 cm and 4 cm, respectively. As the height of the grating increases, the distance between its bars increases. The choice of a lawn trellis may depend on the size of your driveway or parking space.
In the case of a larger area enclosed by a house, e.g. 50 m2, it is worth choosing the G25 model with a height of 2.5 cm. This will not only save on aggregate when backfilling (the price of 1 ton is about PLN 70), but also avoid unnecessary cutting of the grids to fit them on a given surface.
The difference in height should also be considered when choosing: lower grates will use less aggregate to fill than their higher counterparts - an important consideration if you are building your own home on a budget
How much aggregate do you need to fill the grid?
area 100 m2 x grating height 0.03 m x free area 0.88 = 2.64 m3
1 m3 of basalt weighs approx. 1.7 tons
2.63 m3 x 1.7 t = 4.49 t
To backfill an area of 100 square meters with a 3 cm high grid, 4.5 tons of e.g. 8-16 mm basalt grit are needed.
If you want to harden a driveway or parking space and are looking for a new way, consider using lawn grilles. They are easy to install and available in many different shapes and sizes, so you can adjust them to your needs.
Filling the lawn grids with soil and sowing grass is recommended for occasional use