Anti-slip mat anti-fatigue ergonomic Cushion Trax
Twoja ocena została dodana.
Wystąpił błąd podczas dodawania oceny.
Tylko zalogowani klienci mogą oceniać produkty.
Cushion Trax 14 mm thick work mat. Durability, convenience and safety are the basic features of these popular products, designed for places where all these criteria have to be met.
The design and material composition make this the most versatile matting solution for fatigue relief in both static and dynamic working positions. Slip resistance R10 according to DIN51130 and BG-rule BGR181. Tested and certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI). Featured with RedStop™ slip-resistant backing to prevent mats from shifting. Available yellow borders along sides comply with OSHA code 1910-144. Bevelled edges on all four sides to minimize risk of tripping. UniFusion™ technology engineered to resist in the harshest work environments.
- Wear-resistant surfaces have a coating of microcellular vinyl laminate, providing the highest durability and relief for tired legs.
- Diamond pattern on the surface of the liner provides good grip and easy cornering.
- Uni-Fusion ™ technology, resistant to the most intensive use.
- Resistant to most fluids and chemicals found in industry.
- Slip resistance R10 according to DIN51130 and BG-rule BGR181.
- Free from toxic DOP * compound.
- On all four sides, the liner is finished and sealed minimizing the possibility of tripping on its edge.
- Tough PVC surface laminated with lifetime UniFusion™ technology
- Very resilient micro-cellular vinyl base for maximum fatigue relief
- Diamond plate traction surface for freedom of movement
- RedStop™ slip-resistant backing practically eliminates shifting
- R10 Non-slip Rating and Bfl-S1 Fire Rating
- Available Colours: Black; Black/Yellow; Grey
- Standard sizes: 60cm x 91cm; 91cm x 150cm; 91cm x 300cm; 91cm x 600cm
- Roll Sizes: 60cm x 22.8m; 91cm x 22.8m; 122cm x 22.8m; 152cm x 22.8m
- Custom Lengths: 60cm x linm;91cm x linm;122cm x linm;152cm x linm
- 14 mm thick worker platform comprised of a long wearing top surface laminated onto a resilient microcellular vinyl base for maximum durability and fatigue relief.
- Diamond plate pattern provides traction while allowing easy twist turns.
- Slip resistance R10 according to DIN51130 and BG-rule BGR181. Tested and certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI).
- Featured with RedStop™ slip resistant backing to prevent mats from shifting
- Available with yellow borders along sides to comply with OSHA code 1910-144
- Bevelled edges on all four sides to minimize risk of tripping
- Diamond plate pattern provides traction while allowing easy twist turns
- UniFusion™ technology, engineered to resist in the harshest work environments
- Reach compliant (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals).
- Environment Dry Areas
- Group Ergonomic, Anti-fatigue & Safety Matting
- Special Characteristics Coefficient of friction NSFI certified|Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting substances, free of silicone and free of heavy metals
- Recommended Use In manufacturing plants, assembly lines, picking, packing and logistics warehouses, individual workstations. Also suitable for commercial environments including hotels, reception desks, shop counters, department stores, banks, restaurants, etc.
- Special Remarks Diamond surface provides non-directional slip resistance.
- Surface Industrial Diamond Plate
- Edges Bevelled edges on all sides
- Usage Intensity Heavy duty
Installation and Use
- Custom Description This mat can be ordered in custom lengths per linear meter. The mat will be produced to any specified size by the manufacturer with bevelled and sealed edges to prevent tripping. Available in grey, black, and black / yellow.
- Cleaning Tip Sweep regularly or dry mop the surface and the back of the mat. The surface can be damp-mopped with a mild soap/detergent.
- Cleaning Remark Sweep top surface daily. Damp-mop top surface periodically.
- Material Specifications PVC on microcellular vinyl base
- Backing Microcellular vinyl with Red Stop® slip-resistant backing
- Process Lamination
- Weight kg/m2 5.5
- Fire Rating EU EN 13501-1 Bfl-S1
- Abrasion Resistance 500 0.34% weight loss
- Abrasion Resistance 1000 0.41% weight loss
- Breaking Load 55 lb
- Compression Deflection 1.4 0.43 cm
- Compression Deflection 2.8 0.60 cm
- Elongation 62,60%
- Foam Battery 40 lb/in²
- Hardness 85 Shore A
- REACH Compliant Reach compliant (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals).
- Slip Rating R10
- Coefficient friction 0,81
- Sustainability 100% recycled PVC top surface
- Surface Flammability Pass
- Tear Strength 34 lb
- Anti-Fatigue Rating Best
- Slip Resistance Rating Best
- Wear Resistance Rating Best
- Intensive use - industrial environment - dry places
- 60 cm x 91 cm,
- 91 cm x 150 cm,
- 91 cm x 300 cm,
- 91 cm x 600 cm
Rolls 22.8 m:
- Widths 60 cm, 91 cm, 122 cm and 152 cm (in this size only black and black with yellow stripes.)
Widths 60 cm, 91 cm, 122 cm and 152 cm (in this size only black and black with yellow stripes.)
- black with yellow stripes
- 14 mm
- Non slip
- Antystatyczna esd
- Fire resistance
- Ruch kołowy
- Fatigue reduction
Filter list of variants by:
|Color:||Grey Czarny Czarny/Zolta-krawedz|
|Dimension:||60 cm x mb. 91 cm x mb 60 cm x 91 cm 91 cm x 150 cm 122 cm x mb 60 cm x 22,8 m 91 cm x 22,8 m 122 cm x 22,8 m 91 cm x 3 m 91 cm x 6 m 152 cm x mb. 152 cm x 22,8 m|
|Image||Reference||Combination name||Quantity||Price||Volume discounts||Add to cart|