Rubber mat doormat anti slip Sanitop black industry
Twoja ocena została dodana.
Wystąpił błąd podczas dodawania oceny.
Tylko zalogowani klienci mogą oceniać produkty.
Sanitop is made from a durable rubber compound designed to withstand harsh chemicals while creating a slip resistant surface.
Available in general purpose (black) and heavy-duty Nitrile (red) rubber compounds for varying degrees of grease and oil protection.
A large and small hole drainage system channels liquid and debris away from the work area. Molded in beveled edges on all four sides eliminates trip hazards. Sanitop offers a simple, economical solution for wet environments in many industrial or food service application.
Provides comfort and grip on wet and greasy surfaces.
Wet or oily / greasy environments - food processing, professional kitchens, bars
Cleaning with detergent and water jets is recommended for prolonging the life.
- 91 cm x 152 cm
- 91 cm x 297 cm
- 91 cm x 594 cm
- Black - 100% natural rubber for general use in a wet environment
- Red - 75% nitrile rubber, resistant to oil / fat - the product can be seen in related products
- Group Ergonomic, Anti-fatigue & Safety Matting
- Area Wet/Dry Areas
- Special Characteristics Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting substances, free of silicone and free of heavy metals
- Recommended Use For placement in manufacturing plants, assembly lines, picking, packing and logistics warehouses, individual work stations.
- Sales Tip It's lightweight workstation design with molded beveled edges make it easier to pickup or move for cleaning
- Surface Large Drainage Holes
- Edges Molded beveled edges on all sides
- Usage Intensity Medium duty
- Material Specifications Natural rubber
- Process Compression Molding
- Weight Lbs/sqft 1.4
- Fire Rating US Pass
- REACH Compliant Reach compliant (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals).
- Anti-Fatigue Performance Best
- Slip Resistance Best
- Wear Resistance Best
- Grease Resistance
Cleaning depends on usage
1. Sweep mats with a push broom to loosen surface debris
2. Take mats outside, they should not be cleaned on the floor from which they began
3. Scrub with a deck brush when using a detergent with a natural pH. Rinse with a hose
a. Mix a mild detergent OR non-butyl degreaser with hot water
b. Use a high-pressure hose (not to exceed 500 psi) and hot water (max 160°F) to rid the
mats of oils
c. Do not use steam, degreasers containing butyl, or caustic chemicals. Do not machine
wash or mechanically scrub the mats
4. Use a mat rack to hang dry or lay on a flat surface
5. Return mat over a clean dry floor
(Unless your mat has been tested for use of these chemicals):
1. DO NOT use BLEACH or any BUTYL-BASED DEGREASER regardless of where the mat is used.
Usage of these chemicals will void the product warranty
2. Exposing the mat to any other chemicals other than what the mats designed for may adversely
affect the service of this product
3. Grit Top should not be power washed or put in the dishwasher
4. Improper cleaning, handling, folding, or use of sanitizing or high temperature commercial
dishwashers for cleaning mats will shorten expected useful life of the mat and may void the
5. Over time, rubber mats may experience natural wear and tear. When chips, cracks, or curls
prevent the mat from doing its job, you know it’s time to replace them
- 91 cm
- 12,7 mm
- 11 kg
- zewnętrzne + wewnętrzne
- Non slip
- Fatigue reduction
|Image||Reference||Combination name||Quantity||Availability||Price||Add to cart|