Anti-slip and anti fatigue mat Sky Trax ergonomic
Twoja ocena została dodana.
Wystąpił błąd podczas dodawania oceny.
Tylko zalogowani klienci mogą oceniać produkty.
Industrial anti-fatigue and anti-slip mat Sky Trax, thanks to the use of anti-slip RedStop underlay, which prevents the mat from moving.
Convenience, durability and safety are the basic features of our best products for places where all these criteria have to be met.
The combination of a very durable vinyl liner with a resilient, durable vinyl foam ensures the highest durability and the best anti-fatigue properties.
- Ergonomic benefits due to the unique bubble structure of the top layer and a 19 mm high working platform.
- Provides adequate slip resistance R9 according to DIN5113 and BG-rule BGR181
- RedStop ™ was used. A sticky coating that prevents mats from moving on the floor.
- Available yellow edges as recommended in OSHA 1910-144.
- On all four sides, the mat is finished in a downward slope, minimizing the risk of tripping on the edges.
- The Uni-Fusion ™ lamination technology makes it impossible to separate the top layer of the mat from the bottom.
- Comfort, durability, and safety are united in this product, designed for those who are not willing to compromise in any of these criteria.
- Combination of extra hard wearing top surface and a very resilient microcellular vinyl base for maximum fatigue relief.
- Ergonomic benefit derived from unique bubble design coupled with 19 mm thick worker platform.
- Slip-resistance and freedom of movement; tested R9 according to DIN51130 and BG-rule BGR181
- Featured with RedStop™ slip-resistant backing to prevent mat from shifting
- Available with yellow borders along the sides to comply with OSHA code 1910-144
- Environment Dry Areas
- Group Ergonomic, Anti-fatigue & Safety Matting
- Special Characteristics Coefficient of friction NSFI certified|Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting substances, free of silicone and free of heavy metals
- Recommended Use In manufacturing plants, assembly lines, picking, packing and logistics warehouses, individual workstations. Also suitable for commercial environments including hotels, reception desks, shop counters, department stores, banks, restaurants, etc.
- Surface Ergonomic bubble
- Edges Bevelled edges on all sides
- Usage Intensity Heavy duty
Installation and Use
- Custom Description This mat can be ordered in custom lengths per linear meter. The mat will be produced to any specified size by the manufacturer with bevelled and sealed edges to prevent tripping. Available in grey, black, and black / yellow.
- Cleaning Tip Sweep regularly or dry mop the surface and the back of the mat. The surface can be damp-mopped with a mild soap/detergent.
- Technical Specification
- Material Specifications PVC on microcellular vinyl base
- Backing Microcellular vinyl with Red Stop® slip-resistant backing
- Process Lamination
- Weight kg/m2 6.9
- Fire Rating EU En 13501-1 Cfl-S2
- Abrasion Resistance 500 0.1% weight loss
- Chemical Resistance Cat. IV Espuma de PVC
- Breaking Load 1000 lb/in²
- Compression Deflection 1.4 0.52 cm
- Compression Deflection 2.8 0.82 cm
- Elongation 150%
- Foam Battery 40 lb/in²
- Hardness 95 Shore A
- REACH Compliant Reach compliant (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals).
- Slip Rating R9
- Coefficient friction 0.82
- Surface Flammability Pass
- Tear Strength 67.5 lbs
- Anti-Fatigue Rating Superior
- Slip Resistance Rating Best
- Wear Resistance Rating Best
- Intensive use - industrial environment - dry places.
- 60 cm x 91 cm, 91 cm x 150 cm, 91 cm x 2 m, 91 cm x 3 m, 91 cm x 6 m
Rolls 21.9 m:
- 60 cm, 91 cm, 122 cm and 152 cm wide
- 60 cm wide, 91 cm, 122 cm, 152 cm wide
- black with yellow stripes
- 60,91,122,152 cm
- 19 mm
- 7 kg/m2
- Redstop antypoślizgowy z pianką 14 mm
- upper layer
- PCV mocne 5 mm
- Non slip
- Antystatyczna esd
- Fire resistance
- Ruch kołowy
- Fatigue reduction
|Image||Reference||Combination name||Quantity||Availability||Price||Add to cart|