Skywalker HD modular anti-fatigue mat
Cena netto: zł171.00
Cena brutto: zł171.00 (z VAT)
Supply for freeSprawdź
Czas realizacji: 5 (dni)
Supply for freeSprawdź
System boards, modular puzzle mat black version HD
- Industrial anti-fatigue mat designed for long-term use.
- The unique design makes the mat easy to use and easy to install.
- 13 mm thick mat with ergonomic bubble pattern created for maximum comfort and excellent anti-fatigue properties.
- Thanks to the 91cm x 91cm modules, the mat can be easily mounted on individual workplaces as well as large areas.
- Environment:Dry Areas
- Group:Ergonomic, Anti-fatigue & Safety Matting
- Special Characteristics:Available yellow borders along sides comply with OSHA code 1910-144|Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting substances, free of silicone and free of heavy metals
- Recommended Use:For placement in manufacturing plants, assembly lines, picking, packing and logistics warehouses, individual work stations.
- Special Remarks:Heavy duty rubber compound that can be used with all Skymaster® HD series of products. Use Skymaster® HD i-Curve™ and Skymaster® HD o-Curve™ to continue around curved workstations
- Surface:Ergonomic bubble
- Edges:Attachable bevelled edges are available
- Usage Intensity Heavy duty
- Installation and Use
- Custom Description Available with Skywalker HD™ Safety Ramp Nitrile male and female attachable bevels 91 cm, black or yellow. Skywalker HD Yellow™ Safety line for marking safety barriers, working zones, walkways and safety lines. Skywalker HD i-Curve™ and o-Curve™ series of wedge shaped mats are compatible for creating finished edges, rounded corners, S-curves and full circles. Available in the matching 5 rubber compounds.
- Installation The modular matting system consists of 91 cm x 91 cm modular tiles that connect easily and seamless for on site installation. Easy enough to connect by hand or with a rubber hammer. The mat is designed with cutting lines every 30 cm to easily disect the mat into 30 cm x 30 cm tiles each with female connectors. Cut along the cutting lines with a utility knife. Safety ramps are available to finish the matting installation with bevelled edges to prevent tripping on the mat. The safety ramps are also designed with cutting lines underneath the ramp to allows outside and inside corners.
- Cleaning Tip Sweep regularly or dry mop the surface and the back of the mat. The surface can be damp-mopped with a mild soap/detergent.
- Cleaning Remark Sweep regularly or dry mop the surface and the back of the mat. The surface can be damp-mopped with a mild soap/detergent.
- Technical Specification
- Material Specifications 100% Natural rubber
- Process Compression Moulding
- Weight kg/m2 10
- Abrasion Resistance 1000:0.824
- Breaking Load:4.80 Mpa
- Hardness:67 Shore A
- REACH Compliant:Reach compliant (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals).
- Slip Rating R9
- Sustainability:Recyclable material
- Surface Flammability:Pass
- Tear Strength:10.5 N/mm
- Anti-Fatigue Rating:Best
- Slip Resistance Rating:Best
- Wear Resistance Rating:Best
- In industry, dry and wet areas.
- 91 cm x 91 cm
- Dimensions on request in m 2
- Male and female rails 91 cm long in yellow and black
- Connector 10 cm x 91 cm to the module 91 cm x 91 cm in yellow
- 91 cm
- 13 mm
- 91 cm
- 10 kg
- Ruch kołowy
|Image||Reference||Combination name||Quantity||Availability||Price||Add to cart|