Elastic wall guard
Flexible Bumpers for Walls: Innovation for Safety and Comfort in 2024
Safety and comfort are key elements of modern architecture and interior design. Here, flexible bumpers for walls from Supermats, an established brand since 2013, stand out from the competition.
Safety without Compromise
The Safety First in Interior Design 2023 report indicates that impact mitigation is a key element in the design of public spaces (source). Flexible bumpers absorb energy, minimising the risk of damage.
Increasing Property Values
The Real Estate Investment Outlook 2024 report highlights that properties equipped with safe and practical solutions, such as flexible bumpers, are more popular with investors (source).
Aesthetics Responding to the Challenges of Time
Flexible bumpers combine functionality with aesthetics. According to the Interior Design Trend Report 2023 study, designer protective elements are becoming increasingly popular (source).
Cost-effective and practical
Flexible bumpers effectively protect walls and furniture, reducing the need for costly repairs. According to a study by Property Maintenance Cost Analysis, this reduces property maintenance costs by 25% (source).
Safety that counts
According to the EU Health & Safety at Work 2023 report, flexible bumpers are valued for their role in improving safety, reducing the risk of injury (source).
The flexible wall bumpers available from Supermats are an innovative solution to meet the challenges of the future. Combining safety, functionality, aesthetics and cost-effectiveness, they are becoming an increasingly valued part of modern interior design.
Here are 10 problems that flexible wall bumpers solve:
- Damage to walls: they protect walls from damage caused by impacts from equipment, furniture or vehicles.
- Scratches: they prevent walls from being scratched when furniture or equipment is moved.
- Safety: reduce the risk of injury from hitting unprotected, sharp wall edges.
- Corner damage: effectively protect wall corners that are particularly vulnerable to damage.
- Renovation costs: reducing damage to walls and corners avoids costs associated with repairs and renovations.
- Material fatigue: flexible bumpers absorb shocks, which prevents material fatigue of building components.
- Interior aesthetics: in addition to their protective function, bumpers can play a decorative role, improving the appearance of the interior.
- Child safety: they provide additional protection in homes and areas where children may play close to walls.
- Damage to equipment/furniture: they protect not only walls, but also equipment or furniture that may hit the wall.
- Keeping walls clean: bumpers can prevent marks or dirt on the wall that could be caused by contact with various objects.
Here are 10 advantages offered by flexible wall bumpers:
- Protection against damage: They protect walls from mechanical damage, such as dents and scratches.
- User safety: They reduce the risk of injury by protecting sharp edges and corners of walls.
- Longevity: Made from high-quality materials, the bumpers are abrasion-resistant, ensuring durability for many years.
- Ease of installation: They are easy to install and can be installed on a variety of surface types.
- Versatility of use: They fit into a variety of environments such as hospitals, schools, warehouses, car parks or hotels.
- Minimising maintenance costs: Reduce the need for frequent refurbishment and painting work due to protection from damage.
- Aesthetics: Available in a wide range of colours and styles, they can be a decorative element and blend in with interior design.
- Hygiene: Easy to clean, bumpers do not accumulate dirt, which is important especially in areas with high sanitary requirements.
- Noise reduction: Thanks to vibration-absorbing materials, bumpers can contribute to reducing noise levels.
- Environmentally friendly: Many bumper models are made of recyclable or environmentally friendly materials.